Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Tangent Inc. assures you we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers or users to outside vendors.
Tangent Inc. does:
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Tangent Inc. has always valued your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described unless the specific web page or service says otherwise.
We may disclose an individual User's name, address, email address or telephone number without such User's prior consent and without any liability to User or any third party, to the extent necessary to or appropriate to:
- Comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Tangent, or enforce the further application or intent of the terms of this Agreement
- Act to protect the personal safety of Users or the public
- Other reasons that we may disclose to you from time to time